and 20th Century Fox invites you to a screening of X2
(X-Men United). Due to a limited
amount of tickets given, a Q & A is given below to
manage the number of requests.
What is the name of the school where most of the X-Men
reside and where is it located?
2. Which of the future X-Men (abilities displayed) were
featured in the first film and at the school?
3. According to the first film, how old was Prof. X when
he first met Magneto?
4. Where did Rogue and Wolverine first meet in the first
film and what country?
5. Who was the first character that Mystique changed into
when she infiltrated the school in the first film?
6. Besides the X-Men films, what actor has worked with
Bryan Singer before and what film?
7. Name all of the X-Men that Mystique changed into the
1. IMPORTANT: THE FIRST 25 PEOPLE TO GET AT LEAST
4 OF THE ABOVE 7 QUESTIONS CORRECT (within a 2
hour time-frame) WILL RECEIVE THE PASSES; Winners
will be notified by email and phone when to pick
2. Please send all answers to email@example.com
with your name and email address and a phone number
where you can be reached.
3. Only ONE PASS (which admits 2) per a subscriber.
4. On the night of the screening, blackfilm.com
and 20th Century Fox are not responsible for overbooking.
We encourage you to arrive at the event at least
45 minutes early.
5. If you do not have a pass, you will not be
York City - Thurs., 05/01 @ 8:30pm (arrive EARLY!)